Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle Changes to Cure Frozen Shoulder
Dr.Ajay Krishna P B.A.M.S
- Always intake easily digestible food
- Intake of Godhuma (Wheat), Masha(Urad dal), Rakta shali(Njavara), Kulattha(Horsegram )
- Intake of Gritha and Cow milk, Goat milk, etc
- Fruits like Draksha(Grapes), Badara(Indian jujube), Amra(mango), Dadima (Pomogranate) , Apple , Banana, etc
- Always take Hot water and warm food
- Intake of Fish, Chicken, etc
- Do Regular mild Exercise
- Good Posture maintain during Sleep
- Take regular intervals while using laptops and smartphones
- Do proper yoga asanas (Only Under the Guidance of a Certified Yoga Instructor)
- Highly Processed Foods such as fast food, sugary snacks, processed meats, etc
- Excessive use of Sugar in the diet
- Excessive use of Alcohol
- Avoid the Use of Barley, Great millet, Kodo millet, etc
- Avoid the use of freezed dairy products
- Doing Improper Exercise
- Improper posture maintaining
- Without taking proper intervals while using laptops and smartphones
- While doing improper Yoga
Recommended Yoga Asanas for Frozen Shoulder
Certainly, along with medications that are internal and External medication, yoga plays a crucial role in managing frozen shoulder (also known as adhesive capsulitis). This condition, characterized by stiffness, pain, and limited shoulder joint movement, can benefit significantly from specific yogasanas (yoga poses). By reducing stiffness and pain in the shoulder joint, leading to improved range of movement of Shoulder joints.
- Salabhasana (Locust Pose): This pose helps strengthen the muscles around your shoulder blades and upper back.
- Makarasana (Crocodile Pose): This pose can help relax and stretch the shoulders.
- Ardha Baddha Hastasana (Half Bound Hands Pose): This pose can gently stretch and improve flexibility in the shoulders.
- Surya Namaskara (Sun Salutations): A series of yoga poses that can help improve overall flexibility and circulation.
- Virabhadrasana (Warrior Pose): Warrior poses, especially Warrior II, can help stretch and strengthen the shoulder and upper back muscles.
- Gomukhasana (Cow Face Pose): This pose involves interlocking your arms behind your back, which can improve shoulder mobility and flexibility.
All these yoga asanas should be practiced under the guidance of a certified yoga instructor.
Get a free online medical consultation with an expert doctor, before booking
The unique approach involves a series of discussion during your initial decision-making process to make sure that we will be able to match your expectations with our treatment. Based on the discussions with you our team of expert doctors will design the best treatment package personalized for your needs.
How our booking process works
Fill our Medical Questionnaire, after that we will get back to you via email/phone.
Discussion with Doctor
Discuss your health condition and expectations with our doctor.
Confirm the booking by making a payment of 50% advance.
Dheemahi Ayurveda centre is recognized by Government of Kerala
The medicines we use comes from our own GMP certified herbal pharmacy.
One of the best ayurvedic hospital in kerala for classical panchakarma treatment
Daily yoga sessions of an expert yoga guru
All our attendants and therapists are certified as well as given in-house training by our Doctors to learn our way of therapies
In-house kitchen team serves the best authentic, healthy and fresh ayurvedic food
We offer you the best ayurvedic wellness centre experience
In house training sessions led by doctors on ayurveda lifestyle
Ready to Make a
Dheemahi Ayurvedic Village, Kumarakom, Kottayam, Kerala, India, Pin 6860000
Dheemahi Ayurvedic Centre, Near Neelimangalam Bridge, Kumaranaloor, Perumbaikad.P.O, Kottayam, Kerala, India, Pin 686016
Call Us Anytime: +91 80 4717 2727
Read more about us
Ayurvedic Pregnancy Care Treatment in Kerala
Best PCOD Ayurvedic Treatment in Kerala
Best Ayurvedic Infertility Treatment in Kerala
Best Ayurvedic Diabetes Treatment in Kerala
Best Ayurvedic Psoriasis Treatment in Kerala
Best Ayurvedic Obesity Treatment In Kerala